Monday 13 September 2010

Welcome!

Dear friends,

Welcome to my blog which I hope you will find to be informative and enlightning (I know, I'm humble). The purpose of this blog is to analyse current as well as past events from a different perspective whether it be political, religious or simply sporting events. I don't plan to offend nor glorify any specific group(s) but just to write about matters the way I see them.

As freedom of press should be a basic human right and not something a government should tell you, there will obviously be people that have views which oppose my own. If this is the case, please feel free to comment and share your own opinions rather than wanting my head served on a platter! I hope this blog will serve to be an excellent foundation for all people no matter what creed, race or relgious background you belong to communicate, share views and most importantly see the world we all share in a different way.

Finally, I just got started with this blog, bare with me and I shall soon publish some intersting and hopefully informative posts.

Sincerely,

Salkia

No comments:

Post a Comment